Activate Purchased License
Activate your purchased license of MAPublisher or Geographic Imager. If you only need to activate an evaluation license, go here.
To obtain a product license, complete the form below. A license file will be emailed to you with instructions on how and where to place it on your system.
- Before completing this form, ensure that MAPublisher (8.0 and newer) or Geographic Imager (3.0 and newer) is installed.
- The Machine ID is unique to that computer and the license file you will receive will only allow operation of the software on that system. If you intend to use your product on a different system, install MAPublisher or Geographic Imager on that system and obtain the Machine ID before completing this form.
- If there are any activation issues, contact Avenza Support or email email@example.com.
Before finding your Machine ID, remove all peripherals (including docking station) then open Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
Obtain the machine ID for the new computer. The machine ID may be found as follows:
- MAPublisher 9.x / 8.x: Open Adobe Illustrator on the new computer and choose Help > MAPublisher Licensing > License Management.
- Geographic Imager 5.x / 4.x / 3.x: Open Adobe Photoshop on the new computer. In the Geographic Imager panel options menu (top-right corner) choose License Management.